However much you love somebody, you should always keep a part of yourself to yourself. Never give it all. You can never be yourself otherwise. - Aidan Chambers Quotes
Quote:However much you love somebody, you should always keep a part of yourself to yourself. Never give it all. You can never be yourself otherwise. - Aidan Chambers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I love driving; driving along the California coastline is the best drive in the world. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 3 8 hours ago
  Music is more of a hobby to me than my hobbies, if that makes sense. I love music; my dad and brother were very musical, and music just happens to be one of my hobbies that became my vocation. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  I watched Elvis Presley become - I listened to Elvis Presley. I watched Chuck Berry become. I listened to Little Richard. I heard that music, and it was part of my upbringing. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:17 PM
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 11:03 PM