The demons of the Devil don't use your weak weaknesses against you, they use your strong ones... - Aidan Chambers Quotes
Quote:The demons of the Devil don't use your weak weaknesses against you, they use your strong ones. If you're rational and logical, they argue their case rationally and logically. If you're loyal and faithful, they turn those against you. If you're passionate and emotional, they make you passionate and emotional about your worse fears. Your weak weaknesses are no use to them.... They find the strongest weaknesses you didn't know were yours and use those against you. - Aidan Chambers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  After looking at Salomaybe, I don't know who the hell the real me is. I think it's closest now to the real me because for one thing, I'm used to this. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The interesting thing about this is I don't know what my vision [in Salome the play and Salomaybe] is yet about. I'm sensing something and I'm going along with it... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
  Everything changes with age. The parts change with age, your feelings about them change, roles that I would've wanted to play 10 years ago, I don't want to play now. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
  I can see [talent or curiosity for acting] in my oldest daughter [Julia Marie Pacino]. I don't know how long she'll run away from it, but it's there in her. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 7 hours ago
  Did you know I started out as a stand-up comic? People don't believe me when I tell them. That's how I saw myself, in comedy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago