Belief means willing yourself to give all your attention to living with loving gladness in the world you think really exists. - Aidan Chambers Quotes
Quote:Belief means willing yourself to give all your attention to living with loving gladness in the world you think really exists. - Aidan Chambers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The world is run by C students - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It bothers me that the average fan, the average sportswriter for that matter, pays so much attention to what's in a box score... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 9 hours ago
  My rule was I wouldn't recruit a kid if he had grass in front of his house. That's not my world. My world has a cracked sidewalk. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 10 hours ago
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 08:57 AM
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 08:51 AM