I huff and puff and struggle with every sentence, paragraph and page - sometimes every word as well. - Aidan Chambers Quotes
Quote:I huff and puff and struggle with every sentence, paragraph and page - sometimes every word as well. - Aidan Chambers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are many who would much prefer that the word 'climate' never be mentioned and that the issue be eliminated from our national conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:37 AM
Last Post: soni
  Any of us who work on the task of solving the climate crisis have at times an internal struggle between hope and despair... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-14-2017, 10:09 PM
  The struggle against poverty in the world and the challenge of cutting wealthy country emissions all has a single, very simple solution... Here it is: Put a price on carbon. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-14-2017, 06:53 AM
  You can do more with a kind word and a gun than with just a kind word. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 8 08-08-2017, 10:37 PM
  In this life all that I have is my word and my balls and I do not break them for nobody. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 7 08-08-2017, 10:10 PM