And trust dies from ifs and buts - Aidan Chambers Quotes
Quote:And trust dies from ifs and buts - Aidan Chambers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  National security laws must protect national security. But they must also protect the public trust and preserve the ability of an informed electorate to hold its government to account. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:24 AM
Last Post: soni
  We been on the road for 18 hours... I need a bath, some chow... and then you and me sit down, and we talk about who dies,eh? - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 9 08-08-2017, 10:28 PM
  I often say to my assistants, "Never trust anybody," but what I mean is that you should never trust someone else to do a job exactly the way you would want it done. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 7 08-05-2017, 06:14 AM
  In the United States businessmen often do not trust their colleagues. If you trust your colleague today, he may be your competitor tomorrow, because people frequently move from one company to another. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 7 08-05-2017, 06:13 AM
  Exposition suggests a great trust in the reader, and this expression of trust makes a book feel tender. - Akhil Sharma Quotes soni 0 15 08-04-2017, 06:08 AM