The simple fact is this: There are no neutral photographs. - A. D. Coleman Quotes
Quote:The simple fact is this: There are no neutral photographs. - A. D. Coleman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the age of the internet, with all of its problems, over time, the very fact that individuals can join the conversation creates the opportunity for the emergence of - for the re-emergence of a genuine conversation of democracy. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:14 AM
Last Post: soni
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  I think it's harder for people than it should be. But as more and more of us become carbon neutral and change the patterns in our lives... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:30 PM
  The struggle against poverty in the world and the challenge of cutting wealthy country emissions all has a single, very simple solution... Here it is: Put a price on carbon. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-14-2017, 06:53 AM
  Our photographs are filthier and our stories are more disgusting. We make no effort to be artistic. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 13 08-13-2017, 07:58 AM