I'd sneak out of the house to meet girls at 3:30 a.m. - Aidan Quinn Quotes
Quote:I'd sneak out of the house to meet girls at 3:30 a.m. - Aidan Quinn Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kafka could never have written as he did had he lived in a house. His writing is that of someone whose whole life was spent in apartments... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: soni
  Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people. They are born with a little bit of angelshine about them, and though it wears thin sometimes there is always enough left to lasso your heart. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 18 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
  What I find interesting is how close you can run the laughter along the seam of seriousness, and occasionally cross it, so that half the house genuinely doesn't know whether to laugh or cry... - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM
  I was always interested in figuring things out. I'd do experiments, like combining things I found around the house to see what would happen if I put them together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-17-2017, 11:18 PM
  To tell the truth, girls are no longer the way they used to be. They play gangsters, nowadays, just like boys. They organize rackets. They plan holdups and practice karate... - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 10 09-14-2017, 12:39 PM