I'd wear clogs, short pants and ladies' bracelets. I created this aura for myself. - Aidan Quinn Quotes
Quote:I'd wear clogs, short pants and ladies' bracelets. I created this aura for myself. - Aidan Quinn Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The world sums you up by the clothes that you wear, and treats you accordingly. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 13 08-21-2017, 06:46 AM
Last Post: soni
  When our founders created America, it was in the age of the printing press, when individuals could freely join the conversation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM
  When people flirt with despair about the future, they are less likely to take the actions necessary to safeguard it, focusing instead on the short-term. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:19 PM
  The dominance of short-term perspectives has led to routine decisions in the markets that sacrifice the long-term buildup of genuine value in pursuit of artificial, short-term gains. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:13 PM
  There is a cliche that men want their women to be ladies in public and hookers behind closed doors. I want my woman to be the sharper image robot so that she can be turned off. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 14 08-12-2017, 11:00 PM