I'm not a city kind of guy. I'm happiest when I'm tromping through the woods. - Aidan Quinn Quotes
Quote:I'm not a city kind of guy. I'm happiest when I'm tromping through the woods. - Aidan Quinn Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the, uh, '30s and '40s, the Brill Building was the hub of, uh, musical activity in Tin Pan Alley in New York City. I believe Irving Berlin was there, and uh, and everything just centered around there. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 4 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:44 PM
  When a guy takes off his coat, he's not going to fight. When a guy takes off his wristwatch, watch out! - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:37 PM
  Don't be just another guy going down the street and going nowhere. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:35 PM
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 08:51 AM