I think my being such a nomad let me into acting. I was always having to create a new image whenever we moved. - Aidan Quinn Quotes
Quote:I think my being such a nomad let me into acting. I was always having to create a new image whenever we moved. - Aidan Quinn Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm used to American actors who have a movie career thinking television acting is beneath them. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  As a writer, it's fun to create. And once you get into a long-running show with very established characters and a very established tone and format, after a while it's a really great job, but that's what it is - a job. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:17 PM
  life is meaningless unless you bring meaning to it; ... it is up to us to create our own existence. Unless you do something, unless you make something it's as though you aren't there. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM
  After a while I started to think of that as an image of something that went a lot deeper than the dead dog, which is you can't bring back anything to life. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 10 09-18-2017, 09:26 PM
  What then are doing if not creating a better place together? I think, for me the key has to be, what do I want to create? What is it I want to leave behind? - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 10 09-18-2017, 09:25 PM