I like the level of fame that I have. You get nice tables in restaurants sometimes, but fame isn't something that I find comfortable. - Aidan Quinn Quotes
Quote:I like the level of fame that I have. You get nice tables in restaurants sometimes, but fame isn't something that I find comfortable. - Aidan Quinn Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Life isn't a science. We make it up as we go. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:09 AM
  When it comes to climate, we can all make a big difference. At the most basic level, don't let denial go unchallenged and win the conversation on climate. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 09:40 PM
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 07:23 AM
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 07:22 AM