On rare occasions there comes along a profound original, an odd little book that appears out of nowhere, from the pen of some obscure storyteller, ... - A. Curtiss Quotes
Quote:On rare occasions there comes along a profound original, an odd little book that appears out of nowhere, from the pen of some obscure storyteller, and once you have read it, you will never go completely back to where you were before. The kind of book you may hesitate to lend for fear you might miss its company. The kind of book that echoes from the heart of some ancient knowing, and whispers from time's forgotten cave that life may be more than it seems, and less. - A. Curtiss Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In a time of social fragmentation, vulgarity becomes a way of life. To be shocking becomes more important - and often more profitable - than to be civil or creative or truly original. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM
Last Post: soni
  We ought to approach this challenge [of global warming] with a sense of profound joy and gratitude: that we are the generation about which... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-15-2017, 09:58 PM
  We are monumentally distracted by a pervasive technological culture that appears to have a life of its own, one that insists on our full attention... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 07:16 AM
  Ralph Nader is a hero. I know Ralph, and I call him up occasionally. He's helped me out on a couple of occasions when I've given speeches to corporations where he'd have a good... He'd give me some good information. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:27 AM
  And I think that being able to make people laugh and write a book that's funny makes the information go down a lot easier and it makes it a lot more fun to read, easier to understand, and often stronger... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM