Come near to the holy men and women of the past and you will soon feel the heat of their desire after God... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Come near to the holy men and women of the past and you will soon feel the heat of their desire after God. They mourned for Him, they prayed and wrestled and sought for Him day and night, in season and out, and when they found Him, the finding was all the sweeter for the long seeking. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The physical relationship between CO2 molecules and the atmosphere and the trapping of heat is as well-established as gravity, for God's sakes. It's not some mystery. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:20 AM
Last Post: soni
  I believe that the purpose of life is to glorify God. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 06:48 AM
  Those who are quick to feel disrespected often have a spiritual vacuum in their lives, because they feel disconnected to the love of their Father in Heaven. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 06:47 AM
  I feel passionate about solving the climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:33 PM
  I drive a hybrid, and we've changed our light bulbs and windows and installed solar panels and geothermal ground source heat pumps and most everything else. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:49 PM