Kids are dying from causes of sexual activity. You're not going to find a tombstone stating that Frankie died because he was a virgin. - A. C. Green Quotes
Quote:Kids are dying from causes of sexual activity. You're not going to find a tombstone stating that Frankie died because he was a virgin. - A. C. Green Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the, uh, '30s and '40s, the Brill Building was the hub of, uh, musical activity in Tin Pan Alley in New York City. I believe Irving Berlin was there, and uh, and everything just centered around there. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 Today, 06:40 AM
Last Post: soni
  I know more polkas than Frankie Yankovic. I grew up next door to the Polka Tavern in Milwaukee. I can sing some polkas. And proud of that. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:10 PM
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 08-19-2017, 11:03 PM
  When you live from freelance check to freelance check, your mind is always on "What's the next piece I'm going to write, or draw, that'll pay this month's rent?" And so going out to play ball with my kids was a low priority. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 10:34 PM
  Pakistan's being an ally and helping the United States, we ought to show Pakistan that we are appreciative for the help that's been extended. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 06:57 AM