To pray without expectation is to misunderstand the whole concept of prayer and relationship with God. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:To pray without expectation is to misunderstand the whole concept of prayer and relationship with God. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No mention of God. They keep Him up their sleeves for as long as they can, vicars do. They know it puts people off. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 06:50 PM
Last Post: soni
  God doesn't do notes, either. Did Jesus Christ say, "Can I be excused the Crucifixion?" No! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
  My relationship with science is as someone who's curious and hungry to know, hungry to understand. So all I have to offer is my ignorance and my curiosity, which is a good combination, as long as they come together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  There's a familiarity that sometimes shocks and annoys the hell out of me. People want a relationship with you that they haven't earned. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 24 09-15-2017, 10:58 AM
  I read somewhere that some people believe that the entire universe is a matrix of living thought. And I said, "Man, if that's not a definition of God, I don't know what is. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 20 09-15-2017, 10:52 AM