We must hide our unholiness in the wounds of Christ as Moses hid himself in the cleft of the rock while the glory of God passed by... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:We must hide our unholiness in the wounds of Christ as Moses hid himself in the cleft of the rock while the glory of God passed by. We must take refuge from God in God. Above all we must believe that God sees us perfect in His Son while He disciplines and chastens and purges us that we may be partakers of His holiness - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No mention of God. They keep Him up their sleeves for as long as they can, vicars do. They know it puts people off. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 06:50 PM
Last Post: soni
  God doesn't do notes, either. Did Jesus Christ say, "Can I be excused the Crucifixion?" No! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
  I was conveniently bisexual for a long time, and then I went, 'Come on, who am I kidding?' And I have to say, it was the single biggest step I took toward emotional well-being, to stop feeling like I had to hide who I am. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:41 PM
  I read somewhere that some people believe that the entire universe is a matrix of living thought. And I said, "Man, if that's not a definition of God, I don't know what is. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 19 09-15-2017, 10:52 AM
  With buildering, I get to keep that element of danger. Plus, I very much like the feeling of height, and buildings have even more of a feeling of height than rock faces. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 16 09-14-2017, 12:49 PM