So, it becomes the devil's business to keep the Christian's spirit imprisoned. He knows that the believing and justified Christian has been... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:So, it becomes the devil's business to keep the Christian's spirit imprisoned. He knows that the believing and justified Christian has been raised up out of the grave of his sins. From that point on, Satan works that much harder to keep us bound and gagged, in our own grave clothes. He knows that if we continue in this kind of bondage...we are not much better off than when we were spiritually dead. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wrote newspaper articles professionally for seven years, and I love newspapers. I'm hopeful that new business models will emerge that allow the newspaper culture to genuinely thrive in the digital age. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  What we've often seen is that when we Americans say, look, we've got to reduce pollution, business - some businesses complain about it... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 5 hours ago
  The message from Wal-Mart today to the rest of the business community is there need not be any conflict between the environment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 08:07 AM
  America's political system has evolved over the last 50 years in ways that have enhanced the power of business lobbies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:32 AM
  The thing that interests me least about the radio business is the radio business. But I've had to learn a little bit about it. It's not rocket science: You get ratings, that's good. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:48 AM