So, it becomes the devil's business to keep the Christian's spirit imprisoned. He knows that the believing and justified Christian has been... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:So, it becomes the devil's business to keep the Christian's spirit imprisoned. He knows that the believing and justified Christian has been raised up out of the grave of his sins. From that point on, Satan works that much harder to keep us bound and gagged, in our own grave clothes. He knows that if we continue in this kind of bondage...we are not much better off than when we were spiritually dead. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The majority of people perform well in a crisis and when the spotlight is on them; it's on the Sunday afternoons of this life, when nobody is looking, that the spirit falters. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
Last Post: soni
  In fact, even the perception of a resurgence in crime can be enough to paralyze business momentum and destroy the sense of security that a vibrant and progressive city requires. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM
  I find myself going to places where I really have no business, speaking to these people in a whole other field that I have no extensive knowledge of. But I do it very often because it scares me. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
  You wouldn't want to be called a sell-out by selling a product. Selling out was frowned on, whereas now you can major in it at business school. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:26 PM
  [The business is] more corporate and more formulaic and less experiential. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 21 09-15-2017, 10:58 AM