I am a Bible Christian and if an archangel with a wingspread as broad as a constellation shining like the sun were to come and offer... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:I am a Bible Christian and if an archangel with a wingspread as broad as a constellation shining like the sun were to come and offer me some new truth, I'd ask him for a reference. If he could not show me where it is found in the Bible, I would bow him out and say, I'm awfully sorry, you don't bring any references with you - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never read the Bible as if it means something. Or at any rate don't try and mean it. Nor prayers. The liturgy is best treated and read as if it's someone announcing the departure of trains. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: soni
  My relationship with science is as someone who's curious and hungry to know, hungry to understand. So all I have to offer is my ignorance and my curiosity, which is a good combination, as long as they come together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  I wouldn't live in California. All that sun makes you sterile. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 20 09-17-2017, 11:14 PM
  Soloing is the most beautiful way of climbing; no material constrains, just you and the rock, the sun, nature; a kind of school for courage, willpower and self-confidence. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 17 09-14-2017, 12:47 PM
  We might have been ready to offer sympathy, but in actuality there were stronger reasons to want to congratulate her for having found... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-12-2017, 11:36 PM