I am a Bible Christian and if an archangel with a wingspread as broad as a constellation shining like the sun were to come and offer... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:I am a Bible Christian and if an archangel with a wingspread as broad as a constellation shining like the sun were to come and offer me some new truth, I'd ask him for a reference. If he could not show me where it is found in the Bible, I would bow him out and say, I'm awfully sorry, you don't bring any references with you - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My eyes went blank, and I stared off, and the music started. It was raining, and the sun was shining at the same time, and there were these big bay windows... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  From wherever the emissions come, they have the same effect: They trap much more heat from the sun... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 07:16 AM
  The wind and the sun are free. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 08:12 AM
  George Bush taking credit for the wall coming down is like the rooster taking credit for the sun rising. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 10:54 PM
  We're putting 70 million tonnes of pollution into the atmosphere every day, trapping an enormous amount of extra heat from the sun inside the earth's atmosphere... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:12 AM