Made as we were in the image of God we scarcely find it strange to take again our God as our All... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Made as we were in the image of God we scarcely find it strange to take again our God as our All. God was our original habitat and our hearts cannot but feel at home when they enter again that ancient and beautiful abode. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God didn't miss any of us. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 33 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I believe in a business boarding up early. If you make a mistake, you put the boards in the window of the store and say, "Hey, I made a mistake." ... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 45 minutes ago
  Every day is Thanksgiving.On this stage you're going to hear God and none of them other words, and I ain't going to touch my stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:16 PM
  I don't know where we got the notion that God wants us to suffer. Every living thing tends toward the good or we would have been gone a long time ago. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 11:04 PM
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 11:03 PM