The most critical need of the church at this moment is men, bold men, free men. The church must seek, in prayer and much humility, the coming again of men made of the stuff of which prophets and martyrs are made. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:The most critical need of the church at this moment is men, bold men, free men. The church must seek, in prayer and much humility, the coming again of men made of the stuff of which prophets and martyrs are made. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theres a lot of churches that hide their dirty laundry under the rug, and I know about that from being in the church 27 years. Oh, yeah. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I learned more stuff in church than I did in the world. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 3 hours ago
  I'm thankful for every moment. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
  The truth is that we're at a critical juncture in the history of our species and if we don't act soon, we could inhabit a world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:23 PM
  Someone who expresses a view that is contrary to the view of the overwhelming majority should be allowed to stand undisturbed as a monument to our commitment to free speech. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 10:08 PM