Through the death of Christ on the cross making atonement for sin, we get a perfect standing before God... - A. C. Dixon Quotes
Quote:Through the death of Christ on the cross making atonement for sin, we get a perfect standing before God. That is justification, and it puts us, in God's sight, back in Eden before sin entered. God looks upon us and treats us as if we had never sinned. - A. C. Dixon Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trials can be hard, if you don't know God. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 7 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
  The constant drive for campaign dollars has distorted decision-making in Washington, DC, to the point where our systems can no longer effectively address complex, long-term problems like the climate crisis... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:07 PM
  The physical relationship between CO2 molecules and the atmosphere and the trapping of heat is as well-established as gravity, for God's sakes. It's not some mystery. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:20 AM
  I believe that the purpose of life is to glorify God. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 06:48 AM