If you never mention the Lord in conversation with each other,isn't that proof that you aren't so concerned about Him? - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:If you never mention the Lord in conversation with each other,isn't that proof that you aren't so concerned about Him? - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The hardest thing about being famous is that people are always nice to you. You're in a conversation and everybody's agreeing with what you're saying - even if you say something totally crazy... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Sometimes what we imagine and the world aren't different things. Sometimes they are the same exact thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  It's a weight problem isn't it; you can't wait for lunch. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:57 AM
  I'm more important to me than any body you can mention. Do you know that? - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:21 AM
  The "Highway 61" album [of Bob Dylan] was produced by Bob Johnston if I'm not incorrect. And Bob Johnston was an entirely different producer than Tom Wilson... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 11 08-21-2017, 06:41 AM