If you never mention the Lord in conversation with each other,isn't that proof that you aren't so concerned about Him? - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:If you never mention the Lord in conversation with each other,isn't that proof that you aren't so concerned about Him? - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No mention of God. They keep Him up their sleeves for as long as they can, vicars do. They know it puts people off. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:50 PM
Last Post: soni
  What I'm above all primarily concerned with is the substance of life, the pith of reality. If I had to sum up my work, I suppose that's it really: I'm taking the pith out of reality. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 13 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
  Ultimately, physical resemblance isn't as important as whether this person can bring this character to life in a way that's compelling and makes me care about what happens to them. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 22 09-20-2017, 07:21 PM
  life is meaningless unless you bring meaning to it; ... it is up to us to create our own existence. Unless you do something, unless you make something it's as though you aren't there. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM
  For humans, flying isn't magic, it's physics. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-16-2017, 07:47 AM