The true Christian ideal is not to be happy but to be holy. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:The true Christian ideal is not to be happy but to be holy. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It [Cambridge] wasn't a holy grail in the sense that I'd never been to Cambridge. But then, when I did go, the contrast between Leeds... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 36 09-23-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: soni
  To begin with, it's true, she read with trepidation and some unease. The sheer endlessness of books outfaced her and she had no idea how to go on; there was... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
  The nearest my parents came to alcohol was at Holy Communion and they utterly overestimated its effects. However bad the weather... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-23-2017, 06:01 PM
  I'm not "happy" but I'm not unhappy about it. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:32 AM
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM