Faith is occupied with the Object upon which it rests and pays no attention to itself at all. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Faith is occupied with the Object upon which it rests and pays no attention to itself at all. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you are flattering a woman, it pays to be a little more subtle. You don't have to bother with men, they believe any compliment automatically. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 6 09-19-2017, 10:25 PM
Last Post: soni
  How much is enough? How much does anyone require? Can I be both kind and tough? Can I put faith before desire? Right now, for all time, I vow to try... - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:07 PM
  I used to be a Catholic. I left because I object to conversion by concussion. If you don't agree with what they teach, you get clobbered over the head until you do. All that does is change the shape of the head. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:16 PM
  Distress at losing an object can be as much a frustration at the intellectual mystery of the disappearance as about the loss itself. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 22 09-11-2017, 10:09 PM
  I am conscious of trying to stretch the boundaries of non-fiction writing. It's always surprised me how little attention many non-fiction writers pay to the formal aspects of their work. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 19 09-10-2017, 09:40 AM