The purpose of good works isn't to change us or save us; rather, it's the demonstration of the change within us. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:The purpose of good works isn't to change us or save us; rather, it's the demonstration of the change within us. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the waitress has dirty ankles, the chili is good. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 11:17 PM
  I don't know where we got the notion that God wants us to suffer. Every living thing tends toward the good or we would have been gone a long time ago. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 11:04 PM
  Life isn't a science. We make it up as we go. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:09 AM