We must have a new reformation. There must come a violent break with that irresponsible, amusement-mad... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:We must have a new reformation. There must come a violent break with that irresponsible, amusement-mad, paganized pseudo-religion which passes today for the faith of Christ and which is being spread all over the world by unspiritual men employing unscriptural methods to achieve their ends. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Veterans report that service dogs help break their isolation. People will often avert their eyes when they see a wounded veteran... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:06 PM
Last Post: soni
  We need to start by having a conversation about climate change. It would be irresponsible to avoid the issue just because it's uncomfortable to talk about. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:18 AM
  The bipartisan approach filtered up through my typewriter. I used to say, "Mad takes on both sides."... - Al Feldstein Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 06:53 AM
  In this life all that I have is my word and my balls and I do not break them for nobody. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 8 08-08-2017, 10:10 PM
  I could break bricks with my hands when I was 12. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 6 08-08-2017, 07:11 AM