We go astray when we think that we can do spiritual work without spiritual power. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:We go astray when we think that we can do spiritual work without spiritual power. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Ocean's Thirteen] is a great group, and it was an opportunity to work with Steven Soderbergh. But mainly? It was shot in L.A. and I want to be next to my kids... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Acting is hard work. At times, it's very energizing and enervating. It's childish. It's also responsible. It's illuminating, enriching, joyful, drab. It's bizarre, diabolical. It's exciting. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  I want to be a great actor someday, and I've decided there's no use philosophizing; the only way is to work at my craft. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
  I'm constantly striving to break through to something new. You try to maintain a neutral approach to your work, and not be too hard on yourself. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 09:49 AM
  I don't talk politics and I don't talk philosophy or anything like that, but if you look at my work, you might get an expression of me as a person. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:12 AM