No man should desire to be happy who is not at the same time holy. He should spend his efforts in seeking to know and do the will of God, leaving to Christ the matter of how happy he should be. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:No man should desire to be happy who is not at the same time holy. He should spend his efforts in seeking to know and do the will of God, leaving to Christ the matter of how happy he should be. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God didn't miss any of us. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It bothers me that the average fan, the average sportswriter for that matter, pays so much attention to what's in a box score... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 9 hours ago
  The next time I will cry is when I die. My life has been that beautiful. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 9 hours ago
  Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 9 hours ago
  I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 9 hours ago