In Him (God), history and prophecy are one and the same. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:In Him (God), history and prophecy are one and the same. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The physical relationship between CO2 molecules and the atmosphere and the trapping of heat is as well-established as gravity, for God's sakes. It's not some mystery. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:20 AM
Last Post: soni
  I believe that the purpose of life is to glorify God. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:48 AM
  Throughout history, religious wars have always been the most brutal and cruel and merciless. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:45 AM
  I think the ethical standards established in this White House have been the highest in the history of the White House. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:26 PM
  Civil disobedience has an honourable history, and when the urgency and moral clarity cross a certain threshold, then I think that civil disobedience is quite understandable, and it has a role to play. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:54 PM