Hope is the music of the whole Bible, the heartbeat, the pulse and the atmosphere of the whole Bible. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Hope is the music of the whole Bible, the heartbeat, the pulse and the atmosphere of the whole Bible. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never read the Bible as if it means something. Or at any rate don't try and mean it. Nor prayers. The liturgy is best treated and read as if it's someone announcing the departure of trains. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: soni
  artists try to say things that can't be said. in a fragile net of words, gestures, or colors, we hope to capture a feeling; a taste; a painful longing... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 10 09-18-2017, 09:24 PM
  How can I ever hope to communicate something to you unless I get signals back from you that I'm on the right track or that I've started at some place that you're familiar with? - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:36 AM
  Travel agents would be wiser to ask us what we hope to change about our lives rather than simply where we wish to go. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:57 AM
  On paper, being good sounds great but a lot depends on the atmosphere of the workplace or community we live in. We tend to become good or bad depending on the cues sent out within a particular space. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 42 09-11-2017, 07:37 AM