The average Christian is so cold and so contented with His wretched condition that there is no vacuum of desire into which the blessed Spirit can rush in satisfying fullness. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:The average Christian is so cold and so contented with His wretched condition that there is no vacuum of desire into which the blessed Spirit can rush in satisfying fullness. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whatever your condition, you can be happy if you have the right attitude. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: soni
  The "Highway 61" album [of Bob Dylan] was produced by Bob Johnston if I'm not incorrect. And Bob Johnston was an entirely different producer than Tom Wilson... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:41 AM
  I think it was Columbia politics, Columbia Records politics that, that, Tom Wilson left [Bob Dylan] after "Like A Rolling Stone". - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:36 AM
  We rush for the stars as we crawl toward our graves. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM
  It bothers me that the average fan, the average sportswriter for that matter, pays so much attention to what's in a box score... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:36 PM