Breezy, self-confident Christians tell us how wonderful it is to accept Christ and then have a good time all the rest of your life... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Breezy, self-confident Christians tell us how wonderful it is to accept Christ and then have a good time all the rest of your life; the Lord won't demand anything of you. Yes, He will, my friend! The Lord will demand everything of you. And when you give it all up to Him, He may bless it and hand it back, but on the other hand He may not.... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The reality of life is that we are exposed to a multiplicity of toxic substances. - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 0 49 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  The youngsters coming up now just go through the motions necessary to make the play. They should bounce around a little, show some life and zip... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 1 52 minutes ago
  The manager is by himself. He can't mingle with his players. I enjoyed my players, but I could not socialize with them so I spent a lot of time alone in my hotel room. Those four walls kind of close in on you. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 1 52 minutes ago
  What motivated me? My mother. My mother was an immigrant woman, a peasant woman, struggled all her life, worked in the garment center. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 56 minutes ago
  The struggle goes on. The victory is in the struggle, for me. And I accepted that a long time ago. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 57 minutes ago