This is what you are here for: to glorify God and enjoy Him thoroughly and forever, telling the universe how great God is. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:This is what you are here for: to glorify God and enjoy Him thoroughly and forever, telling the universe how great God is. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm old enough to know that a red carpet's just a rug, and I've been able to enjoy the pageantry without letting it go to my head. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:28 AM
Last Post: soni
  There are people who say, "God is in complete control of everything that happens, and if the Earth is getting warmer... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:42 PM
  The great Norwegian playwright, Henrik Ibsen, wrote, "One of these days, the younger generation will come knocking at my door."... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:22 AM
  Anyone who deals with the climate crisis has an internal dialogue between hope and despair, because the challenge is so huge and the danger is so great and the stakes are so high... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:40 AM
  For a long time, the scientists have been telling us global warming increases the temperature of the top layer in the ocean... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:30 AM