A nation is all the individuals of same blood, forming by their cohesion a natural related collective being with... - A. C. Cuza Quotes
Quote:A nation is all the individuals of same blood, forming by their cohesion a natural related collective being with it's own organs and state which are social classes and the State and the same soul, which is nationality. - A. C. Cuza Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There was a time in my life when being dishonest with women was the natural way to be. I finally said, "Hey, I have to stop this silliness." - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:14 AM
Last Post: soni
  Actually, the person I related to was James Dean. I grew up with the Dean thing. Rebel Without A Cause had a very powerful effect on me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:09 AM
  Either we heal now, as a team, or we will die as individuals. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 10:21 PM
  USA TODAY hopes to serve as a forum for better understanding and unity to help make the USA truly one nation. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 07:42 PM
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 09:58 AM