As for the Jews, their explanation of anti-Semitism is more characteristic yet. In addition to the usual cliche, "with hatred and savagery" ... - A. C. Cuza Quotes
Quote:As for the Jews, their explanation of anti-Semitism is more characteristic yet. In addition to the usual cliche, "with hatred and savagery" - naturally with no motive, they do not care to discuss motives - according to them, anti-Semitism is a madness, an intellectual degeneration, an affliction of the spirit. - A. C. Cuza Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It would be foolish to describe the logistics hub as merely ugly, for it has the horrifying, soulless, immaculate beauty characteristic of many of the workplaces of the modern world. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-10-2017, 09:55 AM
Last Post: soni
  In my view, only those who have had the courage to work through Lacan's anti-philosophy without faltering deserve to be called 'contemporary philosophers'. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 11 09-06-2017, 07:42 AM
  Hanifs (Muslims) are stumbling, Christians all astray Jews wildered, Magians far on error’s way. We mortals are composed of two great schools Enlightened knaves or else religious fools. - Al-Maʿarri Quotes soni 0 27 09-02-2017, 10:40 AM
  They all err - Muslims, Christians, Jews and Magians. There are two kinds of humans - the intelligent, who have no religion, and the religious, who have no intellect. - Al-Maʿarri Quotes soni 0 25 09-02-2017, 10:38 AM
  I disagree with Muhammad. I'm against hate, anti-Semitism and homophobia.… This is not a village of hate. It's a village of hope... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-27-2017, 08:49 PM