When God would make His name known to mankind, He could find no better word than "I AM." "I am that I am," says God, "I change not." Everyone and everything else measures from that fixed point. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:When God would make His name known to mankind, He could find no better word than "I AM." "I am that I am," says God, "I change not." Everyone and everything else measures from that fixed point. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No mention of God. They keep Him up their sleeves for as long as they can, vicars do. They know it puts people off. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 06:50 PM
Last Post: soni
  I've never seen the point of the sea, except where it meets the land. The shore has a point. The sea has none. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:23 PM
  God doesn't do notes, either. Did Jesus Christ say, "Can I be excused the Crucifixion?" No! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
  To read is to withdraw.To make oneself unavailable. One would feel easier about it if the pursuit inself were less...selfish. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:06 PM
  If you find yourself born in Barnsley and then set your sights on being Virginia Woolf it is not going to be roses all the way. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM