The science of anti-Semitism has as its object Judaism as a social problem, being thus, necessarily, the synthesis of all sciences that can contribute to its solution. - A. C. Cuza Quotes
Quote:The science of anti-Semitism has as its object Judaism as a social problem, being thus, necessarily, the synthesis of all sciences that can contribute to its solution. - A. C. Cuza Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I discovered is that I have a couple of valves that were leaky and had been giving, gave me a problem then... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:18 PM
Last Post: soni
  Life isn't a science. We make it up as we go. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 07:09 AM
  Life is an art, not a science. You make it up as you go along. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 06:59 AM
  The United States is the only nation that can lead the world toward a solution on climate change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-18-2017, 10:26 PM
  I just think that a much more important part of the problem we face, which was evident 10 years ago and is even more evident now... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:25 PM