I accomplish more when I rest wholly in the labor of Jesus than I do when I frantically try to do the work for Him. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:I accomplish more when I rest wholly in the labor of Jesus than I do when I frantically try to do the work for Him. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm asking you in your sermons to do the work of the Lord here on earth. I ask for your help in getting that message out urgently tomorrow. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:48 AM
Last Post: soni
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:20 PM
  The message from Wal-Mart today to the rest of the business community is there need not be any conflict between the environment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 08:07 AM
  It's a blessing to have work that feels fulfilling. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:24 AM
  The signs that the world is spinning out of kilter are increasingly difficult to misinterpret. The question is how to convince enough people to join a critical mass of urgent opinion, in the U.S. and the rest of the world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:43 PM