God does not stop at rescuing us; the purpose of that rescue is to enjoy fellowship with us. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:God does not stop at rescuing us; the purpose of that rescue is to enjoy fellowship with us. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No mention of God. They keep Him up their sleeves for as long as they can, vicars do. They know it puts people off. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-23-2017, 06:50 PM
Last Post: soni
  God doesn't do notes, either. Did Jesus Christ say, "Can I be excused the Crucifixion?" No! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
  If I am doing nothing, I like to be doing nothing to some purpose. That is what leisure means. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-23-2017, 06:04 PM
  I was conveniently bisexual for a long time, and then I went, 'Come on, who am I kidding?' And I have to say, it was the single biggest step I took toward emotional well-being, to stop feeling like I had to hide who I am. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:41 PM
  It cannot take decades to resurrect, we must act immediately with purpose and enthusiasm to rebuild. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 10 09-19-2017, 10:10 PM