O God and Father, I repent of my sinful preoccupation with visible things. The world has been too much with me... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:O God and Father, I repent of my sinful preoccupation with visible things. The world has been too much with me. Thou hast been here and I knew it not. I have been blind to Thy Presence. Open my eyes that I may behold Thee in and around me. For Christ's sake, Amen. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our father the novelist; my husband the poet. He belongs to the ages - just don't catch him at breakfast. Artists, celebrated for their humanity, they turn out to be scarcely human at all. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 26 09-23-2017, 06:54 PM
Last Post: soni
  No mention of God. They keep Him up their sleeves for as long as they can, vicars do. They know it puts people off. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 06:50 PM
  I write plays about things that I can't resolve in my mind. I try to root things out. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
  One of the hardest things for boys to learn is that a teacher is human. One of the hardest things for a teacher to learn is not to try and tell them. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-23-2017, 06:09 PM
  God doesn't do notes, either. Did Jesus Christ say, "Can I be excused the Crucifixion?" No! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM