It is a high Christian privilege to pray for one another within each local church body and then for other believers throughout the world... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:It is a high Christian privilege to pray for one another within each local church body and then for other believers throughout the world. As a Christian minister, I have no right to preach to people I have not prayed for. That is my strong conviction. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They say we die twice - once when the last breath leaves our body and once when the last person we know says our name. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  In the world of comedy, there's this: "If it's going badly, get off. If it's going well, get off". You can't argue with that either. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:04 AM
  I'm more important to me than any body you can mention. Do you know that? - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:21 AM
  The United States, per capita, at a certain period in its history, had the most junkies of any country ever in the world - right after the Civil War. The most brutal war, the greatest amount of casualties that America's ever had. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 08:19 AM
  The world sums you up by the clothes that you wear, and treats you accordingly. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 13 08-21-2017, 06:46 AM