Christ dazzles me and stirs within me such feelings of amazement that I can never get over Him. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Christ dazzles me and stirs within me such feelings of amazement that I can never get over Him. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God doesn't do notes, either. Did Jesus Christ say, "Can I be excused the Crucifixion?" No! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  Art cannot single-handedly create enthusiasm... it merely contributes to enthusiasm and guides us to be more conscious of feelings that we might previously have experienced only tentatively or hurriedly. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 20 09-13-2017, 09:52 AM
  It is in books, poems, paintings which often give us the confidence to take seriously feelings in ourselves that we might otherwise never have thought to acknowledge. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:52 AM
  I think people want to get married to end their emotional uncertainty. In a way, they want to end powerful feelings, or certainly the negative ones. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-08-2017, 08:40 PM
  Most anger stems from feelings of weakness, sadness and fear: hard to remember when one is at the receiving end of its defiant roar. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-06-2017, 05:42 PM