The heart that is constantly overflowing with gratitude will be safe from those attacks of resentfulness and gloom that bother so many persons. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:The heart that is constantly overflowing with gratitude will be safe from those attacks of resentfulness and gloom that bother so many persons. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The heart of the security agenda is protecting lives - and we now know that the number of people who will die of AIDS in the first decade... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:40 PM
  We ought to approach this challenge [of global warming] with a sense of profound joy and gratitude: that we are the generation about which... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 09:58 PM
  I do personal attacks only on people who specialize in personal attacks. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 5 08-11-2017, 06:55 AM
  The government must give proper weight to both keeping America safe from terrorists and protecting Americans' privacy... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-10-2017, 07:34 PM