Of all forms of deception self-deception is the most deadly, and of all deceived persons the self-deceived are the least likely to discover the fraud. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Of all forms of deception self-deception is the most deadly, and of all deceived persons the self-deceived are the least likely to discover the fraud. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Like an audience entertained by a magician, we allow ourselves to be deceived by those with a stake in persuading us to ignore reality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 08:02 AM
Last Post: soni
  If we did not take action to solve this crisis, it could indeed threaten the future of human civilization. That sounds shrill. It sounds hard to accept. I believe it's deadly accurate. But again, we can solve it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:29 AM
  Love is a deception and a trap. Love is as big a myth that God sits with his flowing white beard in a throne and looks at us. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 13 08-13-2017, 07:45 AM
  There are as many forms of advice as there are colors of the rainbow. Remember that good advice can come from bad people and bad advice from good people... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:36 PM
  Sometimes if I tell people, 'I'm afraid that I'm really a fraud,' or 'I have a lot of self-doubt,' they go, 'Oh, no, you're kidding.' I go, 'No, I'm really honest.' - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-10-2017, 07:00 PM