In trying to count our many blessings the difficulty is not to find things to count, but to find time to enumerate them all. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:In trying to count our many blessings the difficulty is not to find things to count, but to find time to enumerate them all. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 14 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  If the only tool we use to analyse what's valuable is a price tag, then those things that don't have price tags begin to look like they have no value. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 26 minutes ago
  In a free society, there comes a time when the truth - however hard it may be to hear, however impolitic it may seem to say - must be told. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 09:51 PM
  You need to really scrub your investment portfolios, because I guarantee you, many of you are going to find them chock-full of subprime carbon assets. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:47 PM
  When energy prices go up, the difficulty of projecting demand also goes up - uncertainty goes up. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 07:19 AM