Lord, how great is our dilemma! In Thy Presence silence best becomes us, yet love inflames our hearts and constrains us to speak. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Lord, how great is our dilemma! In Thy Presence silence best becomes us, yet love
inflames our hearts and constrains us to speak. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wrote newspaper articles professionally for seven years, and I love newspapers. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  While President Bush likes to project an image of strength and courage, the real truth is that in the presence of his large financial contributors, he is a moral coward. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:32 PM
  I would distinguish between Donald Trump and the United States of America. Although he is president, he does not speak for the country... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:01 PM
  The great Norwegian playwright, Henrik Ibsen, wrote, "One of these days, the younger generation will come knocking at my door."... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:22 AM
  Anyone who deals with the climate crisis has an internal dialogue between hope and despair, because the challenge is so huge and the danger is so great and the stakes are so high... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:40 AM