The degree of blessing enjoyed by any man will correspond exactly with the completeness of God's victory over him. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:The degree of blessing enjoyed by any man will correspond exactly with the completeness of God's victory over him. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No mention of God. They keep Him up their sleeves for as long as they can, vicars do. They know it puts people off. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 06:50 PM
Last Post: soni
  God doesn't do notes, either. Did Jesus Christ say, "Can I be excused the Crucifixion?" No! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
  That's a bit like asking a man crawling across the Sahara whether he would prefer Perrier or Malvern water. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
  I think all writers are armchair psychologists to some degree or another, and I think a character's sexuality is fascinating. It's a great way to really get at the root of their identity, because it's such a personal thing. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:14 PM
  Cats names are more for human benefit. They give one a certain degree more confidence that the animal belongs to you. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM