God rescues us by breaking us, by shattering our strength and wiping out our resistance. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:God rescues us by breaking us, by shattering our strength and wiping out our resistance. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are people who say, "God is in complete control of everything that happens, and if the Earth is getting warmer... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  While President Bush likes to project an image of strength and courage, the real truth is that in the presence of his large financial contributors, he is a moral coward. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:32 PM
  Population growth is straining the Earth's resources to the breaking point, and educating girls is the single most important factor in stabilizing that... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:27 PM
  Love is a deception and a trap. Love is as big a myth that God sits with his flowing white beard in a throne and looks at us. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 13 08-13-2017, 07:45 AM
  There are three things in my life which I really love: God, my family, and baseball. The only problem - once baseball season starts, I change the order around a bit. - Al Gallagher Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 10:31 PM