The best preparation for worship is not a rehearsal, but surrender. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:The best preparation for worship is not a rehearsal, but surrender. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The spiritual sense of our place in nature... can be traced to the origins of human civilization... The last vestige of organized goddess worship was eliminated by Christianity. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:22 PM
Last Post: soni
  Most worshippers of God are intent on the advancement of their own destiny, not on His worship. In India, no one has ever claimed to be a prophet. The reason is that claims to divinity are customary. - Akbar Quotes soni 0 8 08-01-2017, 10:51 PM
  I had praying grandmothers who bathed me in "The Word" and filled the atmosphere with worship. Though I developed my own personal spiritual relationship later in life, the foundation they laid is what my faith was built upon. - Aisha Hinds Quotes soni 0 9 07-28-2017, 06:25 AM
  To admit the existence of a need in God is to admit incompleteness in the divine Being. Need is a creature-word and cannot be spoken... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 19 07-23-2017, 11:04 PM
  Any nation which for an extended period puts pleasure before liberty is likely to lose the liberty it misused. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 23 07-23-2017, 11:03 PM