God is trying to call us back to that for which He created us, to worship Him and to enjoy Him forever - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:God is trying to call us back to that for which He created us, to worship Him and to enjoy Him forever - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I pissed away over ten million dollars On dope and crack I passed away deader than a door knob But now I'm back - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
  California, here I come, right back where I started from. - Al Jolson Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
  Every day is Thanksgiving.On this stage you're going to hear God and none of them other words, and I ain't going to touch my stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:16 PM
  Every day is Thanksgiving for me, man. Yeah, I still have an audience, and they ask the local promoter, "When is Al coming back?". - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:11 PM